Need a new amp for a Brahma 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

low00ranger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
I'm looking for recommendations for a new amp for my Brahma 15 that I'm going to put in my Magnum. I am using a 2.0 cubic feet sealed box so I have more space for junk. I'm looking for about 800 watts and I mainly listen to metal. So I want tight and accurate bass. Not reference-SQ quality but something that doesn't sound muddy. Also, the Brahma has dual 2 ohm voice coils so I need that 800 watts at 1 or 4 ohms.

What you guys got for me?

If your going to save space and go sealed you might be better off with a different sub.. just saying. Would you be interested in selling the brahma?

If your going to save space and go sealed you might be better off with a different sub.. just saying. Would you be interested in selling the brahma?
I am open to using a different sub, do you have suggestions? I was just going to try it since I already have it. If I don't use it in my car I will continue using it in my home theater setup. It is worth more to me than I can sell it for!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.