2k for $235 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

autotek mean machine 2000.1d will also throw in some home made dual inputs.

the dual inputs are home made,2 piece press fit ,ground with grinder.they are not perfect,they are not milled in anyway,these are very much functional though

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used rebuilt by tim webb over on caco. works 100%

Price:

$235 shipped NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES DONT EVEN COME IN HERE AND ASK ABOUT IT

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

1012121332.jpg
DSC04628.jpg
DSC04629.jpg
DSC04627.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sell the inputs? pwease?
with the amp sure. im looking for some more aluminum bar local but fawk these people are crazy. one place wants $8 for 8ft of 1/2 rod another place wants $14 for 2ft lol same for the bar stock 8ft for $44 and $22 for 2ft LOL spend $30+ in materials just to make a couple of inputs lol I'll let you know if i find a place or not and make some new one's

with the amp sure. im looking for some more aluminum bar local but fawk these people are crazy. one place wants $8 for 8ft of 1/2 rod another place wants $14 for 2ft lol same for the bar stock 8ft for $44 and $22 for 2ft LOL spend $30+ in materials just to make a couple of inputs lol I'll let you know if i find a place or not and make some new one's
if you were a second quicker earlier this week this would have been mine. I had a bid on ebay and couldnt really wait lulz all good tho ill try to get this from you. i think i can pull a few sales.

if you were a second quicker earlier this week this would have been mine. I had a bid on ebay and couldnt really wait lulz all good tho ill try to get this from you. i think i can pull a few sales.
so you bought one from your friend and one from ebay?

Best price to 44203
i feel the price is fair .but feel free to make an offer. whats the worse that could happen? oh keep in mind im not hard up for cash i just dont like to have things sitting around collecting dust. also looking for a pair of sa 15's in trade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.