2 cdt 2 way compnents 6.5s

150db VW
10+ year member

P.A.
Item(s) for Sale:

cdt cl 6cxmb

Item(s) Description/Condition:

perfect conditioned, these were powered by a mcintosh mc431 and sounded orgasmic. only used for about 2 weeks.

Price:

100 darrah

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay shipping. if ur west of the mississippi ill split it with you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26536857

View attachment 26536856

Last edited by a moderator:
well good job on pricing something that no one else knows what it is. and it does look like a logo on the tweet
they were 190 new. the logo is a logo correct....but as you see they are listed as cdts so that has no bearing on anything at all.

if anyone has any idea where to find the model lmk, but its not on the basket motor cone or on the inside of themounting ring like dd does.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just dont see someone purchasing an item if there unsure if its walmart brand or better
hey smart guy, the brand is CDT are you mentally challenged?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

pics of the basket, i might be able to tell you what model
ill get some tomorrow

i just dont see someone purchasing an item if there unsure if its walmart brand or better
last i checked cdt was audiophile grade not walmart. study up sonny jim.

im sorry im just baffled by this. THE BRAND IS CDT

Maybe they are prototypes from the CDT lab. I've bought my old EF-120 there and got it with no label.
idk but they sounded no worse than a pair of focal polyglass 6.5s on the same mcintosh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.