2500w system in car...4 days later...very painful headache

d audio 450
10+ year member

hey. im wondering if this is coincedence(sp) or not....as some of u know i just got my **** in finally like a week ago....and ive been listening to it fairly loud (but not painful to the ears at all, im pretty careful of that, i really really like to hear stuff.) yesterday i woke up, got out of bed, and leaned over in pain because it felt like brain was trying to kick its way out of my skull....my eyes are incrediblly sore as well....i cant look right or left or up or down hard and keep my head still...it kills. im wondering if anyone has ever experienced something like this....my rents think im getting mono...anyone ever get any kinda injuries from bumpin too hard?

thanks for any info or ideas

-pat

p.s.- and yes i have turned my **** down lol

i think there is pretty much no chance of it being because of your system. audio doesn't work like drugs and alcohol where you feel like **** the next day.

I know a guy that bought a used car once, ten years later... bam! Herpes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....wait a tick....****.....im getting rid of my stuff...

but seriously- about the blood sugar- why do u ask? ive never had any probs that i know of, but i imagine i really eat a lot of sugar cuz i dont eat well at all...i never have eaten well....but why would it start all of a sudden? i drunk a lot of soda and stuff too.....no caffine tho....go figure...but im still feeling like ****...

thnka

-pat

hahah yeah i love family guy i got season 1 and am gonna get season 2

"Oh yeah i read about this in a book once"

"are you sure it was a book.......are you sure it wasnt nothing?"

............"oh yeah"

the one about the herpes is where he is in debt to the mob right....thats a good one too

Actually that girl was the lady working for the child welfare department who took stewie and placed him with that hodpodge family. Louis had asked Quagmeir to keep her busy while they broke into that familys house to get him back.

but yes that was freaking hillarious

The reason i spoke of bloodsugar is I have problems with it. If my blood sugar is low I am very suseptiable to getting headaches after listening to my system. If I eat...I never get headaches. They often hit a few hours later too...not like 4. but hell who knows

I always get an irritated right ear 2 or 3 hours after being loud, once had an annoying whistle in my ears for like 2 days after being exposed to a kicker demo vehicle.... (wasnt even that loud, was measured at 153db last month on the new meter)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.