22's on a camry

throw some 22's on it and call it a day, people talkin **** like above is the best reason too, so you can give em somethin to look at while they play w/ their *******

throw some 22's on it and call it a day, people talkin **** like above is the best reason too, so you can give em somethin to look at while they play w/ their *******
If I saw 22"s on a 1991 Camry, I'd probably laugh uncontrollably to the point where I lose control of my bladder.

I'd throw 26"s on a 91 Camry, fo sheezy. fuk da hataaazzzzzzzzzzzzz yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

If you do end up putting 22's on your camry, please post pics so that we can make a new "Fail" picture.
It'll probably look something like this.. ?

camry1.jpg

-Bill-

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I just realized the rear center cap is missing. All that much better.

-Bill-

People talkin **** above have common sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Apparently you lack that natural aspect of humanity. BTW, I didn't know it was a '91, that's even worse. I had a 92 (different gen) and left the stock 15's on and it was fine for me. I was thinkin about rims, probably 17's or 18's but decided to pass and save up for a car.

Also, just curious, why would you put rims on your ride if it costs more than your ride? I know people put systems worth more than their cars, but at least you get to hear it. With rims, you can't even see it since you are driving, but you will feel the shitty ride quality. Meh, your choice, I wouldn't bother with even 18's on a 91. I'd stick with 17's since you get em with tires for like 500 bucks, if that.

thats because there not installed on the car, if you look closer youll see that he just put them in front of the old rims to take a pic im guessin?
That's possible, but you see alot of the in Cali (at least in the LA area and probably parts of San Diego). Some of em even have spokes. Even the astro vans have those type of wheels that stick out, mustangs, you name it, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.