$220 Skar RP2000.1D vs $200 Belva BB5000dv2 vs $250 budget amp market range.

bro, its came from the same factory that made the rp 1500.1 which is the exact amp as the american bass vfl 4480.1 and ph4000. Please actually know some facts before you make claims. They are purely chinese not korean. You do not get that price point being korean. Only skar amps that are korean is the SK series.
Right an that's the series to buy why would you buy any other.. I should have identified that as well as them in the post above. These are good amps. For the money an there fairly efficient to run.
Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Right an that's the series to buy why would you buy any other.. I should have identified that as well as them in the post above. These are good amps. For the money an there fairly efficient to run.
Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You act like they're the best amps on the planet. There nothing more than rebadged amps China stuff. Don't get me wrong but quit warshipping them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.