2019 Ford Transit 350 install - Sony XAV-AX5500 - AXXESS Data Interface - no steering wheel controlls - Will not power on

Participant count
  • Participant list

cwesman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I followed all instructions, still no power on. I am wondering if anyone has any insight.

I connected wire harness as described in the instructions with a few questions:

when installing the emergency brake bypass I had some confusion on the remote/powered (blue) and remote (blue/white) wires and how to connect.

From what I could gather, the emergency brake bypass could not be connected to the remote/powered (blue) only the blue/white (remote)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
The ZVX 8 doesn’t do well sealed. 1.25 cubes ported 35-38 HZ is what it will like. Very inefficient 8 and wasn’t very impressive to me, even in a...
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...

About this thread

cwesman

CarAudio.com Newbie
cwesman
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from