2018 Honda Accord build.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Coppertone
10+ year member

Well I’m starting anew sadly. My Ram was totaled and I needed to get a car quickly hence my current choice. Next year my daughter will be driving, and this will go to her. This is a 2.0T Touring which is turbocharged like my Legacy minus the awd.

I currently have several pieces of ( nib ) gear for it. But before I say what, what would your suggestion be ? The current system requires the headunit MUST stay, and there are (10) speakers in it. I’m not looking to win any show competitions, and need it to be teenage friendly lol.

59f0167adecd65e9fdc66740eb6e19dc.jpg
8fc7f475e7bf0059a8d322c745361429.jpg
14e99c275466d112b119c293a12d853d.jpg
e7cc4540bf2b44bd4a94238def0e0793.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im guessing that since you are showing the trunk that the subs/amp are still undecided... a processor to integrate with the hu, and possibly a amp for the highs with upgraded speakers?.. what are your goals and music tastes?.. budget?.. are you a diy guy or looking for installation?.. what is nib that you've got so far?

The amp(s) will be Zapco, the speakers Sinfoni , and the subwoofer is from OnCore. As far as for processing, well that’s a whole new animal as I want/ need rear speakers in this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With my 12 exlv6.... there was a way to tap the wires right before the amp...and get a clean 3 volt out....anyway to do yours like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.