2017 Sonata

Participant count
  • Participant list

jballs918

Well hello all, just to give you a bit of info i'm looking to upgrade my stock 2017 Sonatas sound system. From what i have gathered i have a set of tweets and 2 sets of 6.5 and an 8" port for the subwoofer. Which from what it looks like is not installed. So with this I need to know kind of a way to head. I would like to keep the stock head unit and upgrade the speakers. I have no idea if i would have to go with an amp or not, but I'm looking for better sound not necessarily crazy bass or anything like that. Please tell me what you all think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Ya man.. No telling how long that will last. you do one are and the weakest point begins to fail sooner or later. Looking at CDT speakers,. They...
I replied to your other thread. Id look at Infinity Kappas for the money on 6x9 components and an amp. But I would have chosen the kenwood over...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
You can buy some replacement OEM wiring harnesses aftermarket from a few places, ebay, amazon, sometimes metra has the part numbers on their...

About this thread

jballs918

jballs918
memphis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jballs918