2015 Subaru WRX

Hey man how is rex sounding? I just got the PPI 900.4 and have been messing with it. Decided to go active this weekend so I will see how that ends up sounding.
It's sounding pretty **** good. Just a little more tuning and I'd like to play with the xover points a little more and I think I'll be good for a while. Loving the Morels so far. You should be pretty happy with the power of the PPI and going active is definitely a plus if you have the processing for it.

Thats great man i actually dont have a dsp yet or anything. I was hoping to get decent sound by using my ears. Can you add a dsp pretty easily down the road?

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

DSP's are pretty easy to add to installs. DSP's are probably one of the most important things other than install when it comes to sound quality and fixing all the issues that you hear in most cars. The best part is that DSP's are becoming more and more affordable, I only paid around $320 for my PPI DEQ-8.

Very interested in your build! I'm not going so extreme in mine but will be fabricating some enclosures in the trunk. This thread has been educational and exciting. More updates!

Here's my black silica.

981533c4c62a936acb7abaf6abe7f9ae.jpg

Awesome thead, very good pics - used some of these for my installation

Question to the thread starter: I noticed you planned a three way setup and you have rs100 and another dayton 3.5 full range driver as well a bunch of tweeters Why did you decide to go the morel route instead. Daytons seem quite awesome

Thanks

P.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.