Participant count
  • Participant list
What's the amperage your wanting?

DC Power

Singer

CES

Excessive Amperage

Mechman

May have to email them or message them on FB for pricing.

would like to do the biggest system possible but do not think more then 1 alternator will fit and I’ve been having trouble finding someone who even makes one for the car

I️ fiberglassed my front doors for 3 components and 2 4inch speakers all kicker ks want to do the same with the rear then I️ have 4 6x9 on the rear deck and I want to run 4 2000 rms subwoofers so I️ need a lot of power

Oh this should get better. I wouldn't worry about the rear speakers at all, since most of the sound comes from the front. Esp if you plan to run subs, gonna need to port thru the rear deck...unless you have a ski hole.

6th gen Jettas have a ski pass and 40/60 split folding rear seats.

Mechman makes a HO alt for the 2.5L, not sure if they make one for the 1.8

Ohio Generator is another good company, you'll have to contact them directly.

I'd really suggest adding a Burger Motorsports JB1, they add a nice little bump in power.

Essesive amperage can make one that is 200 amps at engine idle and 250 at about 2000 rpms which is a good start now I️ need to see if I can fit 2

And I️ do plan on building a box that air ports thru the top of the rear deck

Also how many watts/rms does 1 zero gage run handle I’m not sure how many I️ need to run

Essesive amperage can make one that is 200 amps at engine idle and 250 at about 2000 rpms which is a good start now I️ need to see if I can fit 2 And I️ do plan on building a box that air ports thru the top of the rear deck

Also how many watts/rms does 1 zero gage run handle I’m not sure how many I️ need to run
1/0 OFC will handle roughly 300a of current

1/0 CCA will handle roughly 250a of current

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.