2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab - Adding Heated Seats - Circuit Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

MxRacer476
10+ year member

Hey guys,

I have installed Katkinz Leather Seat Covers in my new truck I picked up, and I have also installed 5 Dorman Universal Heated Seat Kits (628-040). Which are 10A fused to a switched 12v ckt with a relay. They want you to use a fuse tap to gain power. However since I have 5 I would like to know if I can run a 12AWG ling to power this fuse/distribution block. Then just use there switched B+ line to tie into this block, or what the best way is to go about it?

I have attached links to the Dorman Kit, and the Distribution/Fuse Block I want to use.

Block;

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QMTAZ1W/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=WQ5MRQAKFPE4&coliid=I11FLV9GUM7QF6&psc=1

Dorman 628-040 pdf

http://www.dormanproducts.com/digitalassets/document/628-040_IS.PDF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.