2013 Toyota Camry SE Non JBL

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 14, which should be identical in the rear deck. It fits 6 x 9's no problem. I don't have the same speakers, but any 6 x 9 should fit For some reason every website says they dont, but they definitely do. You just need the composite/plastic adapter plate to put over the factory cut outs. The bigger problem is not the hole size or that you need the brackets. Its that the Metra harness connectors that attach to the factory plug come with wires that are too short to reach the speaker terminals without splicing additional wire on them to make them long enough to reach the terminals without running the leads under the brackets. I would recommend also covering up the quarter sized holes in the rear deck using something to dead the sound. There are a few of these holes in odd locations on the metal of the deck and they mess up the acoustics of the bass with aftermarket speakers and more power than the stock HU. Just a square piece of sound deadening tape over the holes will make a very big difference.

PVC Speaker Adapters - CNC Machined - In Stock or Custom Made

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-72-8104-Speaker-Connector-Vehicles/dp/B0002BBP7Y

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.