2013 Jetta TDI Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

raswank

Current stuff still in boxes. 2 Sets of Boston Acoustic Pro 50 SE components for front and rear doors. Head Unit is a Kenwood DDX719, amp is an Alpine PDX V-9. Also have the Kenwood CSOM 210 rear view back up camera. All streetwires ZN9 audio cables, and a streetwires 4awg amp kit. My thought is now on the sub, and in trunk EQ. I like the JL Audio Stealth Box with 10 inch sub for the Jetta, but it only handles 300 watts RMS. My amp is rated at 500 watts RMS. Also would like to do an in trunk EQ from AudioControl or something on that line. None of this is installed yet, so looking for input. The car will be Dynamated as well. Thanks for your time

No disrespect but I hate when ppl do build log threads and the build isn't done or even started. I usually do the build, take pics, and post it all up when it's all done. Then add pics as I do any modifications to the system.

Sorry Jerseyboy to have taken so much time out of your life to post such a useless comment. Remember growing up if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If people read it properly I was asking for suggestions on a sub, and an in trunk EQ. Which it looks like in your busy life you didn't answer. Go crap on someone else's thread. And for the others I am not doing the install myself. But will be able to take pics as it goes. I just bought this for the trunk JL AUDIO CS112RG-W3V3 and an Audio Control EQS. I will post updated pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.