2013 in Oklahoma

DoesDad

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Anyone going to Tulsa show today
There is one at Car Toys and supposed to be an individuals car club show this weekend just don't know when or where
Rabbit won't do the Car Toys shows. They pissed him off something terrible. What time is the show at? The minivan is at Aamco and the Monte isn't show worthy but I'd still like to go to see other peeps stuff.

DoesDad

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa, OK
To bad you wont be down tbis weeekend. When ever you are ready for a build just let me know.
The minivan's transmission took a shit. It's in the shop as we speak. I think we're going to drive it for a few months after we get it out and trade it in. Whatever we get after that is what I'm going to the build on. A serious build this time! Going to spend some coin. Thinking a 2011 or newer Taurus or maybe a Fusion. I don't know yet. I do know this is going to be a 150+ car. Should be fun...

chefzane

Senior VIP Member
May 5, 2013
Tulsa. Oklahoma
Keep me up on ur build I would love to see it in progress and could use pointers on mine time to time, will help when I can busy most of the time but need a break from kids and work every once in awhile

I know rabbit doesn't do car toys but he said the fj I been trying to see would be at a show here in Tulsa today

jowens500

"A boom box is not a toy"
10+ year member
May 18, 2006
Okc, OK
Did everyone from Oklahoma die?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds