Central Region 2013 in Oklahoma

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Usaci fees vary with the points that particular event is listed as. I would have to ask about the show on Sunday, as I'm not 100% sure since I didn't set up that show this year. As for the classes. With any org you pay for each class you would like to run in. In most orgs (depending on the class and setup of the org) you will get two spl runs to attempt and achieve your best score. For SQ it varies with each org but most will do some type of "in car listening" style testing and a spl run in most cases. Again it will depend on the org and class you decide to compete in.

I will be at the show on the 30th and I'm normally not to far from the USACi area, but I may also be in the main building hanging around the white FJ with a wall. So just be sure to introduce yourself to me if you get the chance before you pay to run in a class and I will help make sure you get into the right class.

No problem. Just be sure to look for me there if you get the chance. I shouldn't be to hard to find in that particular crowd..but you never know. lol

Well I will hit u up def gonna be there I'll look for the fj as I have no idea what u look like if ur not there at the moment I'll leave my number or something
Dustin isn't hard to find. Just look for the LOUD FJ! Lol! Unfortunately I'll be in WI visting the family and then down to San Antonio for work.

I'm going to try to make some in late July and August though... Seriously going to try and finish my "budget" build. With rabbit's help on a box I'd like to hit mid-high 140's with 3 10's...

I am trying to make all shows within the OK Arkansas Kansas region as well as a jaunt to Austin Kansas city and maybe some Louisiana shows as my friend has family down there to stay free at but funds and time will dictate as I am nowhere near complete I have quite a bit of rearranging and tidying to do before sunday

I'm pissed couldn't afford to get there and get in and compete, heard from many it was a great show I might just come to the city one day for the hell of it and hit you guys up, what's the next event coming up I plan on hitting the two in hot springs july 13 and Benton Arkansas July 20 are there any more in Oklahoma in the next month

Just to clear things up - my understanding is that there was a miscommunication on Ralph's part (he was a bit too trigger happy to schedule the shows before Rob was actually committed).

All of my clients no longer support car toys or any of their shows. So none of us will be there.

Sunday was fun a show...got to demo the FJ almost all day and meet a lot of new people.
Are u going to hot springs ar or conroe tx on July 13th for either show or Benton ar on the 20th

When is the next show close to Tulsa or okc what about Norman or guthrie

I'm pissed couldn't afford to get there and get in and compete, heard from many it was a great show I might just come to the city one day for the hell of it and hit you guys up, what's the next event coming up I plan on hitting the two in hot springs july 13 and Benton Arkansas July 20 are there any more in Oklahoma in the next month
I will have to check the schedule and see what is coming up.

Just to clear things up - my understanding is that there was a miscommunication on Ralph's part (he was a bit too trigger happy to schedule the shows before Rob was actually committed).
That is not the actual situation as it played out, but if that is the story Rob would like to be public then that is on him.

If you would like to hear other side of the story then PM me and I will fill you in.

Where is DC Creations located in OKC?
Do you do any 'glass work...like kick panels?
304 N. Rockwell off of Reno/Rockwell. We do glass work, plexi, metal, wood, and just about any other fabrication.

Are u going to hot springs ar or conroe tx on July 13th for either show or Benton ar on the 20th
When is the next show close to Tulsa or okc what about Norman or guthrie
We will not be at any shows for the rest of the month more then likely. I'm about to sneak off on a vacation and Tony won't go to to many shows with out me. All though he will be in Tulsa this weekend at a car show showing off the new 32's and the system I'm sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.