2013 IA 20.1 or DD M2b???

Which one should I go with and why? They both are rated at the same RMS. I have had DD amps before and loved them and they are underrated usually. Help me decide. Thank you
I would go with the m2b all day they are little monsters .. And can be wired low daily if needed .. I've never had great luck doing that with ia

The 2013 ia 20.1 does much better with .5 ohm and lower nominal than the 2nd gen and it is quite a bit stronger as well, I have used both the dd and the new 20.1 between those 2 I would go with the ia.

If it was between the 2 gen 20.1 and the m2 I would go with the dd though

Can't go wrong either way. Both amps are real strong. DD is stronger on low voltage tho, 11.9V is where it shines. Run 15.5V and the IA edges it out.

As far as impedence goes I run my 20.1s at .175 ohms nominal all day long.

Can I run both of my FI SSD's on the DD M2b at .25 ohm daily? I have 2 batts up front, stock 145 amp alt, I plan to buy 0 gauge wiring for the amp and also do the big 3 while I'm there.

Also how do I wire my amp to do .25 ohm? Subs are both dual 1 ohm

The 2013 ia 20.1 does much better with .5 ohm and lower nominal than the 2nd gen and it is quite a bit stronger as well, I have used both the dd and the new 20.1 between those 2 I would go with the ia. If it was between the 2 gen 20.1 and the m2 I would go with the dd though
Is this the Will I am thinking of?

Can I run both of my FI SSD's on the DD M2b at .25 ohm daily? I have 2 batts up front, stock 145 amp alt, I plan to buy 0 gauge wiring for the amp and also do the big 3 while I'm there.
I wouldn't without a new alt ..

Fi dual 1s are actually dual .7s. Wire each in parallel down to .35 and parallel to each other for net .175 nominal. That's the load I run and I have two batts per amplifier (D1400s) with great results. But you can stay on 12V with the DD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.