2013 Altima upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
I can cancel it if I shouldn't have.
I want this system installed ASAP
If I could be allowed a bit more time to respond to your questions I can get you Core-1, speakers, and more. I would appreciate the opportunity and I believe the wait will be worth it.

If I could be allowed a bit more time to respond to your questions I can get you Core-1, speakers, and more. I would appreciate the opportunity and I believe the wait will be worth it.
I would be open to it budget permitting. I just worry about the mounting.

I don't see an easy way around fitting more than 2" drivers into that tiny cavity.

HAHA! Always over eager people buying stuff without knowing exactly what they need. Bet he got it off a shady site too. Should told him to get the ms8 and be done with it. Coulda handled mid channel and everything

Im not a fan of how many Dsps handle their UI. Eq groups are just plain confusing. individual channel control branded as individual channel eq is so much easier to use. The C-dsp software is by far the most intuitive system ive seen. Maybe not the prettiest by definitely the easiest to pick up and instantly understand. REW compatibility is tremendously useful as well

First-timers guide to measuring your system - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum
That should help you as well.

You should make sure your electrical can handle a multi amp system.
I currently have an L715 powered by a ZX1000.1 and Kinetic HC2400 wired in parallel to the main to support it in the trunk.

Now that I see how demanding the SQ game is, I'll probably just install speakers in the doors with a small amp to get rid of the blown speaker noise.

Once that's done and I have the time for a full system overhaul, I'll take the measurements and consider the Core 1.

I currently have an L715 powered by a ZX1000.1 and Kinetic HC2400 wired in parallel to the main to support it in the trunk.
Now that I see how demanding the SQ game is, I'll probably just install speakers in the doors with a small amp to get rid of the blown speaker noise.

Once that's done and I have the time for a full system overhaul, I'll take the measurements and consider the Core 1.
I can write a proposal for you this evening for speakers and an amp. I will make it worth your patience if you hold off on ordering today. I understand the frustration of poor sound.

HAHA! Always over eager people buying stuff without knowing exactly what they need. Bet he got it off a shady site too. Should told him to get the ms8 and be done with it. Coulda handled mid channel and everything
Great attitude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.