2011 Autotek Mean Machine Amplifier lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

Autotek M4000.1D (Used)

Autotek M1600.2 (Used)

Autotek M1400.4 (New in box never used)

Autotek M1400.4 (New in box never used)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello, I am selling my Autotek Amplifiers, I used the Mono and 2 channel for a rookie IASCA SQ install, I was going to use the 2 4 channels to run a 3 way active set up but I need the cargo room in my xB so I bought some compact Class D micro amplifiers for this years IASCA and USAC-i season to save space.

The 2 4 channels are brand new never used, ALL amplifiers are complete in the box with all their docs, Stickers and the Monoblock has the Gain knob and cord unused.

These Autotek amplifiers share the same boards as the MB Quart Onyx Series, These are nice budged amplifiers with a very unique look to them and a very nice sound concidering their price range.

I would like to try and sell as a whole package, shipping is going to be around 50-70 due to the weight so keep that in mind on the price this is still WAY cheaper then buying them all new and 2 of them are never used.

The DD 1510's in the last photo are not included and are not for sale they are long gone. The amplifiers in the photo are the 1600.2 and the 4000.1D

Price:

400.00 shipped ConUS

Photos:

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Only things I would trade for and they would be trade + cash on your end is a grey Audiocontrol DQX or an Alpine PDX 100.4 or a PDX 5 channel second gen with all 4/5 speaker plugs.

If I decide to sell seperate there will be a small shipping fee per amplifier. You will still be better off then buying new, I have had a lot of interest in the 4 channels and monoblock.

Nope, I only need what I am going to be using this year for IASCA, I am getting out of the reselling gig after these are gone and the other blown amps I have got over the years I am done.

If this lot bought in one transaction tonight I will make a good deal. Otherwise I will just keep it and store it for another install later down the road.

Nope, I only need what I am going to be using this year for IASCA, I am getting out of the reselling gig after these are gone and the other blown amps I have got over the years I am done.
If this lot bought in one transaction tonight I will make a good deal. Otherwise I will just keep it and store it for another install later down the road.
Well hmmm PM that deal and I may do it...

Your pms are full good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...