Southeast Region 2010 Spring Break Nationals March 13th-14th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I would let you know what hotel i am staying at, Not sure where IASCA booked us at.
You have to represent Team STETSOM!! since we arent sure if steve is coming..
Yes Sir Team Stetsom Living Loud and Proud!

If I'm lucky I'll have a new alt to feed my amp 18v //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif That should help gain a lil bit lol

Dave could ya believe the price?! Staying at the Hilton would be nice but fawk man 75 a night couldnt pass it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, now I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Buddy is not driving down, so now I have the option of flying and renting a car. But I still need a hotel room. Anybody have any space?

Looks like everyone is staying at the Super 8 this year.
Last year i was at Mayan Inn, it wasnt that bad... Got a nice ocean view.
Hey fuzz, I booked super 8 cuz its the cheapest i could find. Mayann was like 98$ a night.

^^

Didnt know Mayan Inn was so expensive, IASCA Covered my costs, so i was not aware of hotel prices..

Look forward to meeting you...

Would u be competing?

2lo2flo Do ya happen to have a Team Stetsom Sticker? I got lots of decals to give away and of course my Team shirt but I dont have a Team Sticker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2lo2flo Do ya happen to have a Team Stetsom Sticker? I got lots of decals to give away and of course my Team shirt but I dont have a Team Sticker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I dont have any "Team Stetsom" Stickers.

Just the normal stetsom ones if u want any..I'll find out from some other reps if they have any,i never recieved any team stickers

I will try to organise with some other stetsom reps to bring some freebies to giveaway at SBN

^^Didnt know Mayan Inn was so expensive, IASCA Covered my costs, so i was not aware of hotel prices..

Look forward to meeting you...

Would u be competing?
Ah nice! Not sure if I will compete yet but either way I'll be there.

I dont know about the rest of ya but I'm working my butt off up here in the snow lol

Trying to get some tweeks and test test test in as well as fiberglassing floor with a space heater to cure,new alt(on way),new subs to debut(on the way),get the lvl 5's out, etc...seems like an awful lot for one man in the snow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

i got friday and sat night for $219 1 bedroom suite with a kitchen .. .and its right past the overwalk so literly a 3min walk to the show

are they allowing demos this year? because i remember last year that was a negative.
Yes you can demo all you want this year.

The spl competitions arent indoor anymore, its in the back car park. So you could demo without any disturbances to the SQ guys..

are they allowing demos this year? because i remember last year that was a negative.

From what I understand the Drag portion is outdoors.....so for me that means game on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.