Northeast Region 2010 Carlisle Style and Performance May 8th & 9th 3x db drag

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way but for you, it wouldn't be worth it to compete. You may wan't to go and "watch" befpre jumping in a DB Drag event. Plus the fact that Carlisle is very expensive so it's more suited for the "serious" competitor.Study the rules for DB Drag here: Termpro, db drag racing, spl meter, spl car audio, loudspeaker systems, wayne harris
yea i was kind of thinkin that, i have doe car audio for about 15 years just never competed, carlisle seems to expensive to start out, maybe ill find some small local events

As I havnt competed before is there a clas for me? Im running a konaki 12 on a bxi2006d, how do the classes work?
what kind of vehicle. theres a trunk class that is going to be ran that is free!! even if u just wana meter ur car stop by out tent will have our tl up and runnin

what kind of vehicle. theres a trunk class that is going to be ran that is free!! even if u just wana meter ur car stop by out tent will have our tl up and runnin
its a 96 intrepid, im runnin a 160a alt, a deka under the hood, I still need to finish the big 3, and add the 9a31 I have, I would also like to build another box but dont think I will have the time to get it all done. I assume I would have to pay to get into the funfield or whatever just to get to your tent.

its a 96 intrepid, im runnin a 160a alt, a deka under the hood, I still need to finish the big 3, and add the 9a31 I have, I would also like to build another box but dont think I will have the time to get it all done. I assume I would have to pay to get into the funfield or whatever just to get to your tent.
yeah u gotta pay to bring ur car into the show grounds. ill be @ the hotel friday and sat nights even if ya just wana meet up quick to meter ur car to see what it does

i like stereo's and i like cars so its a win win for me.... plus i dont have a lotta time to take any vacations durin the year so this is one of my lil weekend get aways...

i like stereo's and i like cars so its a win win for me.... plus i dont have a lotta time to take any vacations durin the year so this is one of my lil weekend get aways...
carlisle is always a blast, havnt camped out in forever there, they still do that? We were allowed to 10 years ago when there was no "speed and style" or whatever show. They stopped it cause of those ricer fegs. They all started to go to truck nationals, then the import/kit car show, they were doing donuts and **** in the fairgrounds tearin **** up, leavin trash around and not pickin it up. Im an oldschool minitrucker/lowrider guy at heart. I got out of the car show thing around then (around the time the bi and curious came out) so I dunno. But it was a blast camping, party all night, guys driving around with kegs in their trucks fillin your cups up, girls dildoing each other on top of campers, driving halfway up the hill with a bed full of water then lettin it out halfway up so you could do burnouts, etc. Didnt expect to sleep until atleast 5am cause you were just up all night. Sigh, just reminiscing I guess. Still have VIDEOTAPE (no digi cams back then) of some girl dildoing herself on top of a like 1950 power wagon somewhere.

btw there is a show this sunday, may 2, not a points or sanctioned, but if you guys are local enough wouldnt mind seeing some big stereos smashin the local douchebags

Date : May 2, 2010

Title of Event : The Joceylyn Dunahugh Benefit Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show

Day of the Week : Sunday

Rain Date : May 16, 2010 (Sunday)

Type of Event : Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show

Vehicle Restrictions : None

Location of Event :

Cumberland Valley Transmissions, Inc.

947 Commonwealth Ave.

Hagerstown, MD. 21740

Registration Time : 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Event Time : 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Registration Fee : $10.00 per vehicle for the show

Presented By : Cumberland Valley Transmissions

Event Rules / Regulations : No Alcohol

Event Benefits : 2 Year old Jocelyn Dunahugh, who is in John's Hopkins Hospital awaiting

a heart transplant.

Event Surface : Blacktop - Grass

Entertainment :

Blazin Auto Stereo Competition

Live Bands : Freakshow (80's Cover) - Chubby (60's & 70's) - TBA (Country)

Food : Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, French Fries and Sodas

Dash Plaques : Yes, Given to the first 75 vehicles to register.

Goody Bags : Yes, Given to the first 75 vehicles to register.

Door Prizes : Yes, Given out throughout the day.

50/50 Drawing and Raffles : Yes

Classes / Awards :

Best of Show

Best of Each Class: Car, Truck, Tuner & Motorcycle

Top 40 Vehicles

(Participant Judging 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)

Award Presentation Time : 3:30 p.m.

For More Information : Phone Mike Evans @ (301) 739-8388

E-mail Address : CVT@myactv.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.