Southwest Region USACI SQ/SPL double points full event in Tucson, AZ

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

520reaudiosx15s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
If Tuscon was any closer I'd love to make it. I'm thinking about doing the ~9.5 hour drive to Hobbs, NM in April, which is what it would take to get to Tuscon also, but they are giving away a WWF style belt to best of show.

If Tuscon was any closer I'd love to make it. I'm thinking about doing the ~9.5 hour drive to Hobbs, NM in April, which is what it would take to get to Tuscon also, but they are giving away a WWF style belt to best of show.
You Mean " TUCSON "

Best of show!, I thought there was 3 classes and the winner of all 3 gets tha WWE style belt????

Hi gang,

New Mexico is rocking this season! A double in Farmington last weekend (great show), a triple in Hobbs on April 17, a great-time single in Alamogordo on April 24 and a soon-to-be-posted double in Albuquerque on May 2nd.

As usual, the details for all the events is listed on my web site at: Event Schedule

As many of you are already aware, for the Hobbs show, the extra special, super-duper, grand prize will be a beautiful, albeit a very costly wrestler's belt. As the prize is very special, so too will the rules be to win it. Here they are:

Audio EFX is offering as a grand prize for this event, one wrestler’s style belt. The belt cost Moonie (The owner) $825.00. If there is a delay in the delivery of the belt to Audio EFX, he has assured me that it will be mailed to the winner as soon as it shows up.

This event is a triple point USACi SPL contest with single point event entry fees. ($25.00 for each class and division entered.) The event is separated into two (2) categories … one to compete for the belt, one to just compete in the SPL contest for a 1st through 3rd place trophy. Contenders for the belt will also qualify for trophies based on their placement in the classes and divisions they enter.

To contend for the belt, a contestant must enter 3 classes and/or divisions.

Contestant can enter as many classes and/or divisions for which he or she is qualified, but the absolute minimum is three (3).

To win the belt, contestant must have the highest score in each of three classes and/or divisions … of any other contestants entered in the belt contest.

If a competitor who has opted out of the belt contest scores higher than a belt contender he or she will win a trophy but the belt contender will still be in contention for the belt.

If a tie develops, regardless of how many contestants tie, the Consistency Contest will be used at the end of the event to break the ties and determine the belt winner.

Consistency contest rules: Consistency Contest

I sincerely wish you all the very best of luck. Personally, I think the winner of the belt should give it to me and then I could be a chick magnet like you guys! Or not..... LOL.

Mike Jaffe

USACi Southwest Regional Director

Automatic Forwarding Html Page

Hey soundstreamer, 2 bad you can't make it to the Tucson Import VS Tuner show cuz-

Subject: Re: Another SQ Chance in AZ - Plenty of notice this time! Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll tell you what, if we get a shop to sponsor the USACI I will send the World Record Meters!.

Ralph Randall

President, USAC International

United States Autosound Competition International (USACi)

Subject: Re: Another SQ Chance in AZ - Plenty of notice this time! Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serious, we get a shop to sponsor and I'll send the Record Meters! We really need local participation to make these shows work!

Ralph Randall

President, USAC International

You going to make it to one of the NM shows? I'm probably only going to catch Albuquerque because of money issues. No way I could catch an AZ show...

(notice I didn't misspell tuscon this time?)

You going to make it to one of the NM shows? I'm probably only going to catch Albuquerque because of money issues. No way I could catch an AZ show...(notice I didn't misspell tuscon this time?)
I feel ya man. I am doing a new setup and money is tight right now. I'm jus really glad the gate fee is $5 for the competition on 4-18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif I not going to be able to make any outta state comps:crap: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif I hope the world record meter can make it out here. Would be Ku to see what i score with the new amp and setup:cool:

how did you do?
(jeezy-air force ones) 2nd place with 142.2 db in sb3, (42 hertz tone) 3rd place with 143.4 db in 0-1000 mod, and 3rd place in chevy truck class for the car show. I used a planet audio ap3000d apocalypse amp that was brand new and has since burned up in my truck (now running 2 kicker zx1500s) this was the 1st time new setup was metered.

Nicely done.

I saw the thread on USACi and sorry about the low turnout. You should come see some of our shows in NM one of these days. That ABQ show last weekend was one of my all time favorites even though we had a low turnout (45 entries), it was cold and rained all day, we were charged an extra 30 dollars to get into the gate, and we couldn't get out the gate until 30 mins after the lowrider show was over (2 hours after the SPL comp was over).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.