Northeast Region USACi @ Raceway Park May 2nd Englishtown NJ

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
is super stock going to be a open class or broken down ???

also is anyone going to this ?

seems like a dead thread

Its not a dead thread its just posted a bit late. Fun filled weekend with USACi. Saturday night show then Sunday in Jersey. GL to everyone. Sorry Little Bastard Im gonna have to miss these also. Im almost done though so Ill be out later on in the season.

Its not a dead thread its just posted a bit late. Fun filled weekend with USACi. Saturday night show then Sunday in Jersey. GL to everyone. Sorry Little Bastard Im gonna have to miss these also. Im almost done though so Ill be out later on in the season.
u guys are throwing a show up in CT the same day right ?

Yes sir. The beginning of this season has a bunch of shows and just so happened 2 shows posted on the same day. You should def make the Jersey show. Its not everyday theres a comp a half hour away from your house.

You should def make the Jersey show. Its not everyday theres a comp a half hour away from your house.
definetly true and i do want to go, but if super stock is going to be a open class then it is not worth spending the money and time knowing i am 100% going to lose. i can't compete with people in the 1801 and up class, that is a huge difference in power compared to the lower classes. there is no limit to the amount of power they can use and that is not fair to the 0-600 and 601-1800 class.

u know what i mean ?

i sent neusaci@yahoo.com a email and i was told that he was not sure and that he would get back to me....but he hasn't yet.

there is only 3 days left to get ready, if i dont hear back from him soon i am not going to bother getting my stuff together and installed.

Yeah I understand where your coming from. The guys in the higher power classes will likely win. This kind of forces guys into always building for unlimited classes. I believe this is something Mark has been working on for this season. The last show the pro classes were broken down by power. I dont know if thats going to happen every show or not. Its up to us pro guys to try to hit up all these shows and make it worth his while. No reason to bring an extra 9 trophies per show for only one guy to compete. I say go either way. Second place builds character //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i sent neusaci@yahoo.com a email and i was told that he was not sure and that he would get back to me....but he hasn't yet.
there is only 3 days left to get ready, if i dont hear back from him soon i am not going to bother getting my stuff together and installed.
The heavy hitters in the stock classes are all going to the TNESPL show. You should be safe.

sorry about not getting back to you vic. Ive been having some personal things that needed to get attended to but yes the classes should be broken up, BUT if there is only 2 or 3 people and we are running short on trophies, than yes there is a chance for the SS to be an open class, but if this show is a good turn out like i hope, then it should be divided up

sorry about not getting back to you vic. Ive been having some personal things that needed to get attended to but yes the classes should be broken up, BUT if there is only 2 or 3 people and we are running short on trophies, than yes there is a chance for the SS to be an open class, but if this show is a good turn out like i hope, then it should be divided up
sounds good, thanks i should be there.

who else is coming.... ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

USACi NORTHEAST

10+ year member
USACi NORTHEAST JUDGE
USACi NORTHEAST
Newington, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date