are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
then that pretty much aplying non of his team members can compete as well if ur that up tight thinking hes playing with the k factor y dont u have some one else do the metter while hes running dont hate cuz hes louder then 4 18s walled lol

dude is just mad because he is washed up in the sport.., he seem to just bring up all the in between in fo,, i was refering to last year ,,

mecath.jpg

these past week end 4ft best in class meaning loudest out of all M classes

i dont have a pic of my first place at carlisel truck nan but go to term pro to see it

belt.jpg

my first place at proline 3 weeks ago, lodest at show

025-2.jpg

first place for my class,, also i was loudest out of all cars in the second class,,

avenue sound show,

then we have my 2 db drag events that are on term pro

newaward.jpg

first place for a meca show in NC in march,, also got a award for loudest none wall

throphys011.jpg

and most of 08 award

you see mr slate your just mad, that i win, so chill the f*** out

then that pretty much aplying non of his team members can compete as well if ur that up tight thinking hes playing with the k factor y dont u have some one else do the metter while hes running dont hate cuz hes louder then 4 18s walled lol
I believe his original point was that if your running the Show/meter then you shouldn't be competing in that show. It's the same way with every org out there. And it's already been posted by the guy thats actually in charge of the show that he would NOT be allowed to compete in this show. I run well over a dozen SPL comps around here and the only one I might even think about competing in is a Bass Race, cause you really can't cheat in that. It's like an unwritten rule in comps that you don't compete in your own show.

dude is just mad because he is washed up in the sport.., he seem to just bring up all the in between in fo,, i was refering to last year ,,
these past week end 4ft best in class meaning loudest out of all M classes

i dont have a pic of my first place at carlisel truck nan but go to term pro to see it

my first place at proline 3 weeks ago, lodest at show
An issue seems to be with your sig, you say that your ranked 5th in the USA in your class, but your not. You haven't even come close to being in 5th place. And you can't even try to brag about taking 1st place at the last Carlisle show, you were the ONLY ONE in your class, LMAO. I'm sure your pretty loud, and yeah, you take some 1st places, but you are not ranked 5th loudest in any class of dB Drags.

loudaccent- I think your class system *****.

If you go based on cone are some guy with 40kw on 2 12's will be competing against me with my 2kw and 2 12's.

If you think thats fair you're a fucking moron. I can't afford to run 40kw and 50 batts or whatever. I just like my daily system that happens to be pretty loud. Not 150+ dB's loud, but it gets the job done.

loudaccent- I think your class system *****.
If you go based on cone are some guy with 40kw on 2 12's will be competing against me with my 2kw and 2 12's.

If you think thats fair you're a fucking moron. I can't afford to run 40kw and 50 batts or whatever. I just like my daily system that happens to be pretty loud. Not 150+ dB's loud, but it gets the job done.
x2:rolleyes:

Loudaccent is not competing in the spl as per my conversation with Rob I hope all of you will be able to attend the show and support the aftermarket industry.. we need to all stick together ,, Slate you do have a good point and i discussed this with Rob (LOUDaccent) and we agreed upon him not putting his vehicle thru .. I agree that this would cause a major conflict and we are not into conflict..

im not cometing with my ****in truck got it, you ass holes,, god dam it, im ranked 6th for street b 08 for u.s.a, i dont run 40k on 2 12" child,, and im gonna be doing a db drag event with db drag classes,,,, and slate you probly wont show up.. u talk in all the threads and dont go so,, i hope i answered all of the last 7 post

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...