are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
The show was in Giants stadium and Vic was right about the A-hole running it.
that sux... i was going to come to that, good thing i didn't.

the Vic u r talking about is someone else i am assuming because i have no clue who was running this

that sux... i was going to come to that, good thing i didn't.
the Vic u r talking about is someone else i am assuming because i have no clue who was running this
Vic is the beast (deephitters)

Rico is the A-hole running the rix show

street wheelz, lot of cars. not big on the music tip. another waste of time but to each his own
Wow You never been to any of my streetwheelz car shows and all this negative energy ? well iam better than that I hope you do well with your magazine

And maybe you should be a little more professional .. Regarding my car show Iam all about Aftermarket coming from the 12 volt industry as the JL Audio rep for 7 yrs.. My show is about educating the consumer and enthusiast.. I dont believe in burning bridges and support ( all ) entrepeneurs that are supporting the industry. Vic why so negative ? I wanted to work with you and you disappeared ? you never showed up last year I wish you were there so you could of saw the turn out .. ask chef he was there.. well I'll be at proline august 2nd maybe we can fix our relationship I never had bad feelings toward you..

Wow You never been to any of my streetwheelz car shows and all this negative energy ? well iam better than that I hope you do well with your magazine And maybe you should be a little more professional .. Regarding my car show Iam all about Aftermarket coming from the 12 volt industry as the JL Audio rep for 7 yrs.. My show is about educating the consumer and enthusiast.. I dont believe in burning bridges and support ( all ) entrepeneurs that are supporting the industry. Vic why so negative ? I wanted to work with you and you disappeared ? you never showed up last year I wish you were there so you could of saw the turn out .. ask chef he was there.. well I'll be at proline august 2nd maybe we can fix our relationship I never had bad feelings toward you..
Yep, never been to any Street Wheel show and I don't have any negative energy. I said lots of cars showed up but the music side was wack. I have sources that told me and these sources have no reason to talk **** or lie and I just posted the fact. If it's a car show that's the ticket than this show has it going on but this is a "CAR AUDIO" forum and it was said clearly and maybe that's why people dislike me because I don't hold my tongue or information from no one or sugarcoat ****, brown-nose the suits. I prefer losing all contacts or bridges before you catch me kissing ass. About you working with me, that's a personal matter that I don't need to address here in the open.. I didn't disappear, I had another show that I did in Brooklyn the same day. If you think I burned my bridge with you because of a fact statement than whatever and if you need to address this situation face to face on Sunday than go ahead. You know where I'll be. Don't worry about this mag, you have that other one you hooked with. I can't believe you registered here just to call me out, that's some funny **** and to the ***** that ran to you and told you about a misunderstood statement, you are a ****** and I'm not hiding behind screen names because you know exactly who I am and if you don't like what I said right now than you come correct when you see me. Why I said you a *** because you ran and told like a little girl and it's not that Im scared of StreetWheelz. This is how cats get lumped up.

yes the show at giants stadium ****** ,, i went there with my friend reme from reme design and jojo energy drink,, well i also went for spl,, and the guy at the gate said that the guy doing the spl.. broke his meter,, sooo i said well i have a term lab,, so i went aside waited to talk to rico the guy in charge,, and he told me he would get back to me after all the cars were in,, well he cluster ****ed the parking lot so no one can move, then he basecally turn the spl show off because he fel it was a waste,, well it was a waste a waste to all the ppl who drove there for a comp!!

Vic Yeah the SPL last year went great but like everything in this industry we will improve and grow every year.. maybe the people who told you were not welcomed at my show because they had no respect of other people.. you know who iam talking about .. either way i like to work with you with my show I gave RIX A shot due to Kevin (JL Audio) and Will .. I like what your doing and maybe you should experience the show and you will understand why there are haterz.. Believe me I was the JL audio rep for 7 years every other Rep hated my line because it was a great line the best and still one of the best .. when you do something good you will always have jealous negative people trying to bring you down vic you know you've been there.. I will see you sunday and maybe we can work something out for my show..

And by the way every car that showed up last year were from every other show you or i have been to or done.. Big Kids , navi, Kumar etc....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...