are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
LOL hate going to shows without knowing the rules........
i went last year .... it went by cone area only.... didn't matter if u were modified, had wall or it was in the trunk of a car.

also they allowed the doors to be opened.

i went last year .... it went by cone area only.... didn't matter if u were modified, had wall or it was in the trunk of a car.
also they allowed the doors to be opened.
Pretty much knocks the average guy out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

spl blazer are you saying i know nothing about spl,, check my stats on db drag, im top 5 in the usa and after i go to carlise in aug for my certified score ill be 3rd in the usa so,, watch who your talking about,,, am im the one who did it last year and im doing it this year

So what's the format gonna be for this year, since you haven't said. You said it's gonna be based on cone area, and when others asked if it was gonna be sealed or outlaw you had no comment. SilverCookie made a post about it being a free for all, being that it's gonna be sealed or outlaw or whatever you want it to be....and you didn't post anything to say he was wrong so I'm guessing that this is the way your planning on doing it. The way last years classes were based were pretty weak, for someone that knows how to run competitions.

So your loud, thats nice, kudos for you. But basing classes on cone area and not having a class that separates a street class system from a super street system is weak, not something one would expect from someone that knows about SPL comps. Are you planning to run your comp the same way as last year, or are you planning on having real classes?

check my stats on db drag, im top 5 in the usa and after i go to carlise in aug for my certified score ill be 3rd in the usa so,

Ok, I took your advice and checked your stats on the Drags site, you have a decent number but not in the Extreme and Super Stock No Wall classes you've competed in this season. From your stats you never competed in Street B this season, and according to the stats page, your not even listed in the top 100, never mind the top 5.

His sig says 153.1, that would put him in 2nd place right now in the USA. I'm just not sure where he get's 5th place or 3rd place when the highest unofficial Street B score is a 153.8 and 2nd comes in at 150.1. Maybe Wayne just hasn't updated the stats, but all 2x and 3x event scores get updated the same day, at least they're supposed to be. I just noticed that the 3X in Auburn NY still hasn't been updated, and I know TJ was doing pretty decent there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...