2009 Murano w/Bose, only aux input is RCA, is blue tooth receiver best option?

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Wife and I just purchased 2009 Murano with Bose system (even has crappy lil sub in the spare tire)

This thing has no kind of inputs for auxiliary other than rca access in the rear.

What are my relatively simple options and then “nicer” options using that rca source of input?

I at minimum, just need to get music and podcasts coming through.

I figure my best option is going to be some sort of simple BT device to get access.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
A problem may be caused by your phone's or vehicle infotainment systems' software. Be sure you have the latest software version for your phone and...
so, here is what im working with and end goal and working with 100% factory Car 2009 nissan altima 4 door base radio Music style Country rap...
Well I finally had a chance to hook up the us acoustics amp. What a difference. Still playing around with the 13 band equilizer. The h/u put out...

About this thread

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
HardcoreBob
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from