2008 Jeep Wrangler build....

My newest piece to add to this build......
cfm3009.jpg
i used to have one of those....back in 95!the mini truck club days!

Well I have several new build pics but forgot my camera...hopefully I'll remember to bring it home tomorrow evening and post up some pics of the new DD Wrangler //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I may just start a new build log

Well I have several new build pics but forgot my camera...hopefully I'll remember to bring it home tomorrow evening and post up some pics of the new DD Wrangler //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I may just start a new build log
Sweet Ill be watching...you dont see too many jeep builds...reason why im very interested is because starting this weekend im starting my own build in my 97 jeep wrangler with a DD 9515g....I seen some of your builds in this jeep already....since you have more experience in which sub direction have you had the most sucess in facing forward or back?????

my subs are on top and side...in the new build I have 4 DD 9512g's two DD M4's and a batcap 12v 8400 for substage
NICE! def will be watching...ever think about doing a wall??? I use to have 4 15" solo baric l7's in my jeep and it was crazy.....then one day i heard 2 3512's and it blew my mind and now im a dd man....anyways post some pics!!!!

I hate I forgot my camera...I still have some finishing touches but everything is takeing shape...you can't go wrong with DD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.