SOLD 2007 nissan altima power wire probs

peanut123
10+ year member

Buttcheeks
bought myself a new toy a 2007 nissan altima...currently having a problem passing the main power wire from the front of the car to the back...took apart driver side panel and cant see any openings under steering wheel....any installers out there that have worked on a 2007 altima can u plz help

ya, and from what I remember, there really is not that much room. what gauge wire are you running, you may have to run it under the carpet.

I have an 08 Altima sedan, and I'm runing 1/0gauge wire from the battery up front to the trunk. I ran my wire by drilling a hole right through the firewall behind the glove compartment and using a plastic bushing. There was a guide on either NICO or the Nissan Club Altima forums that had nice pictures as well as instructions on how to remove the glove compartment. I suggest you go search there. I also tried running it through the main grommet as is shown in BlindBug's guide here, but I preferred the behind-the-glove-compartment method since it just saved me a bunch of time. If you read BlindBug's guide, though, it also shows you hwo to run the wire along the side of the car - that is exactly what I did, and it works perfectly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.