2007 civic SI ipod woes

Participant count
  • Participant list

tsenfw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Norwalk, CT
Sold off my old car and audioz and picked up a 2007 civic SI completely stock.

From what I can tell so far it has their "premium audio" that comes on all SI's. There's an aux stereo mini plug jack on the dash. I have an ipod 4th gen nano to hook up and I hate controlling from the ipod.

My goal is to control the ipod from the stock radio and stock steering wheel controls. I think Honda might have a cable they sell that connects to the stock radio to accomplish this. I just can't figure out which cables are genuine offered by honda and if they'll work with my 2007.

Anyone know the answer to this or know of an aftermarket cable/processor that will accomplish this?

I plan on remaining stock audio setup for a while. Stupid civic forums and google have been no help in searching for this so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.