2006 Silverado Ext Cab custom center console and under seat box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buckcity229

I'm planning a build for my truck right now. Where I live there isn't many reputable car audo shops. I want a custom center console to hold 2 SQ4500 and 2 SQ90.4 amps. I also want to raise the back seat 3-3.5 inches and get a box built for 2 HDC4 12S OR 4 HDC3 10s. Can anyone help, I'm almost ready to start ordering but I have no help on the aspect of getting it all in.

I'm planning a build for my truck right now. Where I live there isn't many reputable car audo shops. I want a custom center console to hold 2 SQ4500 and 2 SQ90.4 amps. I also want to raise the back seat 3-3.5 inches and get a box built for 2 HDC4 12S OR 4 HDC3 10s. Can anyone help, I'm almost ready to start ordering but I have no help on the aspect of getting it all in.
Raising the bench up 3" will get you to 2.25 net cubes max after displacements, nowhere near enough room for 2 12's/4 10's. You'll have the room for one hdc310 at most.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

A 1-2 inch seat raise on a silverado gives me just enough room for 2 8s. If you arent willing to give up the back seat then you certainly have no need for 9k rms.

From what I calculated, it was more than that. 55 inches wide. 13 inches tall in the front, 10 inches tall in the back. 15.5 inches deep.
I've gone 54" wax width for the main purpose of not choking a side firing port but what's another inch? Ha. Yeah 13" depth is the most you can go without having the box stick out past the bottom bench. By your calcs it would be bigger but nowhere near enough for what you'd like to run. Rear seat delete would be the only way.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Did u look at the link on my last message? Oh and I looked at your ig, you have some amazing work!

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

2 12s would require an 8" seat lift....

And i thought a 4" loft was crazy to fit the 4 10s lol
Damnnnnnn that makes me sad lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.