2006 Ford F150 4.6l V8 extended cab no back seats! DD BASS Help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slides

Hey guys need some help im new to this Just got a sundown audio SA 15" D4 its in a ported 4 cubic ft box I plan on hooking up a kicker zx1000.1/with bass booster control I bought with the sub. I want to get the most out of the sub so this what i plan on getting. Also purchased Rockville 6x8s with tweeters and plan to hook my boss riot 1000w 4 channel to them here is what im going to purchase....

250 AMP alternator

Yellow top optima battery up front to power my trucks other electrics and connect the secondary battery too

XS Power D925 2000 Amp AGM Power Cell Car Audio Battery to power the kicker and boss amps

big 3 upgrade kit

XS POWER AK2000 SECONDARY BATTERY INSTALL KIT 2000 2500 WATT CAR AUDIO SYSTEM

Please hook me up with feedback am i on the right track ? Am I missing something? BTW will be used daily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.