2006 F-250 blow threw 2 18's

Participant count
  • Participant list

fletch_1
10+ year member

Team Sundown
Recently got rid of my escalade and thinking of getting a 06 f-250 crew cab truck. I have 2 kicker solo x 18's and is it possible to do a blow throew setup with this truck if so would it be worth it? and be loud? i already have 2 audioque 3500's and 3 kinetic 2400's batts so you tell me is a blow threw system really worth it?

im thinking of this truck or an 08 tahoe still not sure what i want both are clean the f 250 has a 6" life with 37" tires and has a chip in it custom tuned and the 08 tahoe is ltz fully loaded clean with 56,000 miles and the ford has 89.000

get the 250, putting 18s in a tahoe sounds too much like steve meade, which anyone with any respect doesnt want.

and blow throughs are not as common as suvs are, and its always nice to be different. plus if you do a fiberglass cover you could have a wicked mural painted on it. just thinking out loud though.

In most cases I would say do the blow through...in this case i would have to say no, do not do it. The truck is brand new, when you sell it it will diminish the value greatly. Get the tahoe and just have fun. No cuts no worries and it is removable with no set backs.

In most cases I would say do the blow through...in this case i would have to say no, do not do it. The truck is brand new, when you sell it it will diminish the value greatly. Get the tahoe and just have fun. No cuts no worries and it is removable with no set backs.
"Brand new"? its 6 years old and has near 100,000 miles.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.