2005 Chevy Malibu

Participant count
  • Participant list

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an 05 Malibu that I'd like to get some seat covers for and don't want ones that are all lose because they were made to fit 40 other cars. Does anyone have a suggestion(s) on a good site to find ones that'll fit nicely in my car and will not cost an arm and a leg?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
Looks Badd azz man. You have some patience for sure. Something I need to have more of. Im deff. going to play around with some F.Glass to...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from