2005 Acura TL Speaker Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

JPerkmr954
10+ year member

I came to this forum because I wanted to get a more audio knowledgeable set of recommendations. I am looking to improve upon my current factory stereo system, but nothing drastic. I would like more clarity and life, and move volume.

For those who know this car has the center speaker, 2 tweeters, 2 front door, 2 rear decks and a stock subwoofer.

I'm looking to replace the front speakers and tweeters. I'd like to stay at $200 but preferable 150ish maximum per component set for each side. I will be running a 4 channel to them, so it will be more power than the stock amplifier, which will only be connected to the center channel only. Any recommendations will be considered, as im not very knowledgable about a great deal of brands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.