2004 F-150 4 Kicker 10s

Holy warped circles bat man lol. Circle jig is your friend. Not to bad but box needs a lot of sanding, I would have sanded it before painting it looks much cleaner. Then you see no seams but if this is one of your first boxes then good job. Gets easier and easier with practice. I sanded this box for quite a bit(as I do all customers boxes) and the end result is amazing.

87e6bf9d.jpg

Holy warped circles bat man lol. Circle jig is your friend. Not to bad but box needs a lot of sanding, I would have sanded it before painting it looks much cleaner. Then you see no seams but if this is one of your first boxes then good job. Gets easier and easier with practice. I sanded this box for quite a bit(as I do all customers boxes) and the end result is amazing.
Nice, yea, im doing what I can with what I got lol the holes were cut via skill saw lol. I did do some sanding on it but obviously not enough lol. Ill try much harder next time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif what did u use to paint that box in the pic?

regular house paint from wal mart with sand texture added in the primer got it from lowes. looks sick when finished. This customer wanted a big *** port for the wow affect. Best thing to get for finishing the sanding process is a router with a flush trim bit and a palm sander.

4fc7cc45.jpg

Oh, ok. I might pm u before my next build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif holy port area batman lol

just cover the box with carpet, clean and easy. how come you didnt mount the amp thats on top on the front face of the box like the other one? and did you get these subs buy 1 get 1 free at bestbuy? because i just saw them there lol

just cover the box with carpet, clean and easy. how come you didnt mount the amp thats on top on the front face of the box like the other one? and did you get these subs buy 1 get 1 free at bestbuy? because i just saw them there lol
There wasnt enough room for both amps on the front :/ & I wanted to try n go wit a rugged look on the box lol how much were they at bb? I got them on black friday all 4 for 300.18 including tax and a 2 yr warrenty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif thats one of those "we will replace even if u blow them warrenty".

they were like 120 each, so something like 260 ish with tax. i could be wrong. and even on the opposite side of the box? like how you mounted the first amp.

they were like 120 each, so something like 260 ish with tax. i could be wrong. and even on the opposite side of the box? like how you mounted the first amp.
Unfortunately, I can't bc of wire length issues that I had forgotten about lol

Oh, and thats right around how much mine was before I added the 2 yr warrenty lol

lol i thought about it but then i came to my senses and remembered i wanted my aq hdc3 back. what wires are too short?

you can always get a distro block and extend wires and make it look clean/hide all the wires i see in the pics.

lol i thought about it but then i came to my senses and remembered i wanted my aq hdc3 back. what wires are too short?
you can always get a distro block and extend wires and make it look clean/hide all the wires i see in the pics.
Lol yea I dont blame u on the aq. I probably could do that on the 4 channel but im in the process of getting a new 4 chan atm. These tens are by far louder than anything ive ever owned. Its crazy how loud they get. I need to get this stupid box rebraced lol

you got tones of cone area haha. i miss my hdc3 though, all the n00bs that ever heard my system thought i had a 15" or 2 12"s when it was only one. i have big plans for this upcoming year though .

you got tones of cone area haha. i miss my hdc3 though, all the n00bs that ever heard my system thought i had a 15" or 2 12"s when it was only one. i have big plans for this upcoming year though .
Ha ha it was just one 12? Nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif what's ur upcoming plans?

tons* yeah the thing was loud as ****, aq1200 hdc3 2.5cf 38hz. im going to add another layer of sound deadener to the front doors, cover the trunk, putting id ctx in the front and gettin rid of the polk dbs, got my aq 4x90 too put in once i get my 1200d back from repairs. im going to be getting a battery for the trunk. something in the 80-130 ah range (higher the better) with a hdc3 dual 1 ohm and wire it down to .5.

very nice man, ill be looking out for some pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif oh, and as soon as I get this setup metered, ill post it up here. Sealed and with windows open. Its pretty loud when my windows are up but when they go down.... its legal ear abuse lol. I had 2 demos before my box started coming apart and they both were like OMG lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.