2003 tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Any tips or advice that have experience with tahoes and gaining numbers in them. Friend has a 2003 Tahoe and trying to do stuff to bring up his score while testing. Any experience would be helpful and time saving. Fsd 3800 on 4 sundown e series 10s. Box has a rectangular port firing at the hatch bottom center. Subs up. Has a lifting gate rest hatch and 2 row of seats.

Well with the given equipment. For example deadener on the floor b pillar and forward. Back seats folded down and front seats pushed forward. Stuff of that nature.

Seal the back window. When I had a box firing backwards I got a tube of wind shield adhesive and glued my back window shut and got about 1db gain. Deaden the crap out of the hatch if that's what the port is loading off of.

You can fold back seats down to help pressure get to the front and gain like .1db lol. Mess with front seat positions. Tilt sun visors down.my tahoe like the port being about 3-4" away from the tail gate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.