2003 accord coupe

Participant count
  • Participant list
hmmm, i doubt it. check http://www.scosche.com, they have kits. i got mine for my 2000 accord.

you won't lose eveyrhtin. it would just be a dash kit that would go in the place where the sound system is right now. i havne't really seen the inside of the new one for long, but check out the website.

AAAHHHHH...... but the climate control display, CD display and the radio display are ALL in teh same din display............ if something doesn't happen soon.. i iwll NOT buy one......much as i like how it drives.

thanks for answering me tho

i checked the honda website for the new accord n the idea is pretty much the same. with the 6th generation too, eveyrthing is all together pretty much. so you take that dash out (it will come out with the climate control). then once dat dash is out, you r gonna be left over with one big hole with just the cd player, n from there u take out the cd player n on.

it looks the same in the new accords. i cant' really get a good frontal pic of the audio/climate part. but from the honda site it looks as the same concept as the previuos generations.

if u can, take pics of the inside n post them. but it's the same concept i believe. good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.