2002 Toyota Tacoma Build (JBL/RF/KICKER/Premier)

elite08
10+ year member

www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
VIDEO POSTED !

3 JBL Power Series 12's

1 Rockford Fosgate Power 10001bd

Rockford 1farad Cap

Sealed box @ 3.5 Cubes

Kicker 4 guage wire kit

Pioneer Premier 600ub headunit w/ ipod

PICS:

if8i2x.jpg
( truck )

21ltjix.jpg
( sound )

n6cnsh.jpg
( old amp pic)

nnqyh5.jpg
( new amp pic)

I know the wireing is sketchy, but im lazy. It works, and you cant tell unless you move the seat up. So im fine with it. Picture of subs/box show port, but i sealed it off on the inside. Because i didnt like the way it hit the lows. Much better sealed.

VIDEO:

let the vid play for a few seconds, the 1st song was gay. wait for the LATE NIGHT TIP (slowed)

Real nice, im trying to figure out how to up load a **** video, i have the video, like i just made it. And i uploaded it, but for some odd reason i cant find the blasted thing.

ima keep looking.

Hers was a 99 model with 182k miles on it and the only part ever replaced on the entire truck besides normal maintenance items, was the starter and battery, both of which needed replaced after 175k miles. Her mom was the original owner. Awesome trucks toyotas are.

Hers was a 99 model with 182k miles on it and the only part ever replaced on the entire truck besides normal maintenance items, was the starter and battery, both of which needed replaced after 175k miles. Her mom was the original owner. Awesome trucks toyotas are.
I've ran into no problems, i just do the normal maintance on it. Oil change/filters/lube etc.

I love the truck, non the less. My dad wants to trade me his f150 but i wont unless he lets me put rims on it. haha

glad you liike my ride tho man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.