2002 Jetta 1.8t alternator?

Participant count
  • Participant list

xJTmoney5T
10+ year member

I searched but i couldn't find the amount of amps that my alternator puts out. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough? Anyways I'm getting my car ready for a 15" mag and a hifonics 1606d amp. My previous setup were two w3v2s and a directed 1100d and my car still seemed to dim with that. I'm just worried that my car won't be able to supply enough power to my new amp and sub, so I'm wondering if I should buy a new alternator, or if any of you guys have a 2002 jetta also and could help me out with my situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
The last piece and the system is a wrap, RUX-H02 remote volume/sub knob because we are old and buttons **** IMG_0647 by Jon Polo, on Flickr...
Hello everyone, Wanted to ask a couple questions regarding my cars system. I have 4 RockFordFosgate coaxial speakers installed, with an amp for...

About this thread

xJTmoney5T

10+ year member
xJTmoney5T
Seattle, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from