2001 Audi A6 sub install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

audia627t

hey guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i recently bought a 2001 audi a6 2.7t with the bose sound system. i have received 2 kickers and a kicker amp (as a present). i have the stock subs and everyone says it easy but dont say how to do it! im new to car audio so talk stupid with references. i would like to keep the stock deck as it is amazing and waste of money to change out imo. also any recommendations on usb input kits? am on as cheap of budget as possible (highschool student)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

appriecate it man! I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't even think I could look it up with a multimeter.
You should use an adapter. You might gain some insight on a Town Car forum as well. https://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=3402
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Need more info. What is the year of the auto, what is the stock system, and what equipment are you trying to put in its place would be a good...
One thing I’ve noticed about reading reviews is those who cannot spell offer very colorful and misspelled adjectives to describe products. Take...

About this thread

audia627t

audia627t
DesMoines, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
audia627t