2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

Why the hell haven't we banned you yet? I know it's been tried.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
And another one bites the dust.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

At the moment I am attending Whitewater and travel between there Appleton, and Shawano so unfortunatly I dont think I will be in SP anytime soon but if you come down around these areas or to like Dropfest I will defintaly be there

At the moment I am attending Whitewater and travel between there Appleton, and Shawano so unfortunatly I dont think I will be in SP anytime soon but if you come down around these areas or to like Dropfest I will defintaly be there
How about the Dells area? I'm usually down there on weekends. And wtf is Dropfest?

How about the Dells area? I'm usually down there on weekends. And wtf is Dropfest?
I think the Dells are about an hour from Whitewater but im not to sure I dont live in this part of the state, just attend school here.

Dropfest is the biggest car show in Wisconsin and it is held in Kimberly Wisconsin at the Wisconsin International Raceway. They also have a 3x event this year.

Wow, whats with all the hate?

Sick build, can't wait to see more.

Bumpin, that's one sick Jeep you had.

As for the 4runner on 10" and 35's... I can tell you guys never air down your tires, you'd pop the bead in no time.

Wow, whats with all the hate?
Sick build, can't wait to see more.

Bumpin, that's one sick Jeep you had.

As for the 4runner on 10" and 35's... I can tell you guys never air down your tires, you'd pop the bead in no time.
Thanks I really appreciate it. That youngcoke fool was just trying to get on my nerves as he tries in everyone elses threads too, thats why he was IP banned by Goob himself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I woke up feeling like **** today from the food I had last night and havent gone to class, I will get over to my truck when I feel a little better and take some more pics and vids later though.

News update, its storming outside.

I need to talk with Vitveet but umm... my port just broke. I was bumping lollipop and the sidewall ripped out of place. I am hoping he will be able to help somehow with this but I kind of doubt it. We will see but it still seems to play great and loud, just a few certain notes it begins to make a shitty rattling sound.

News update, its storming outside. I need to talk with Vitveet but umm... my port just broke. I was bumping lollipop and the sidewall ripped out of place. I am hoping he will be able to help somehow with this but I kind of doubt it. We will see but it still seems to play great and loud, just a few certain notes it begins to make a shitty rattling sound.
Sounds like its time for that CRX style box I was talkin about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.