2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

Ahhh that makes sense.......yeah but I mean running the port along the bottom of the box instead of the side //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I have a feeling I will be going with a few differnt boxes on this truck but come june I plan to get a second pair and amp and most likely do a wall.

bumpin buick!! I have a huge favor to ask. Do you happen to know the maximum front speaker depth on the front doors. I plan on buying some speakers with a 4" mounting depth and im HOPING they fit.
Sorry honestly couldnt tell ya

I see lots of potential!
MoAr vids!
Thanks, I will try but I have a busy week of school, for sure more tommorow. And I will turn it up a bit more.

I know break in is oppinonated but do you guys think I should just go full power on these subs already?
Yes of coarse, thats how you "break them in" The more power you throw at them the sooner the suspension is going to loosten up for you.

Even throwing gobs of power at my BTL and playing it over an octave below tuning I still put over 10 hours on it before it softened up.

Yes of coarse, thats how you "break them in" The more power you throw at them the sooner the suspension is going to loosten up for you.
Even throwing gobs of power at my BTL and playing it over an octave below tuning I still put over 10 hours on it before it softened up.
they have definatly become noticably softer than when I got them. I thought they were almost froze up with how stiff they were at first, now it take a bit of pressure still but I can get them to actually move a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was not upset, I was simply trying to get a better understanding as to why you found it funny to say lil boy? I was then stating to you that I am a wrestler and I have no problem being lil. I am a very easy going guy and in a fantastic mood. So although you may think I am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif right now, I am really //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

BTW thousands of people still wrestle, its actually an Olympic sport(if that means anything anymore now a days) and they pay for part of my college. Although I'm sure you could care less about my story I am simply replying to your off-topic remarks. I am un-sure if you are aware but this is indeed a build log, calling me a "lil whitewater university boy" is a little off topic and if anything sounds a little gay.

Anyhow, have a great day.
im going to add you to my buddy list //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nice truck and system by the way

why are you putting your business out like that . who wrestles any more>? maybe gay people i guess.. i can care less how tall you are and how much you weigh .and obliviously the comment did hurt or else you wouldnt of respond with your life story about how good of a wrestler you are ?

their is a thread on here with details on the may meet in ill go get the address their. and after that go to sleep
Why the hell haven't we banned you yet? I know it's been tried.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.