2000 nissan maxima audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

kickerED

hey there, i am knew at this whole form thing so if i am posting this in the wrong place sorry

um i have a 2000 maxima se with bose and i recently decided to add 2 12inch kickers with a 7inch boss audio touch screen, 1000w kenwood amp and a 2 farad boss audio power cap. i wired it with 0 gauge wire i had everything hooked up i just need to hook up the remote wire and when i did the system didn't turn on i figured i might have blown a fuse and i did i replaced the fuse went back again to try it out and still no sound (i still had sound to the original bose speakers) so i went back and checked all my connections to the amp and cap everything was okay so i go back to the HU and then i try it again only that time i got a spark when i put the remote wire from my kenwood amp into the HU and it sparked then i got no sound not even from the car speakers. i checked all the fuses and nothing was wrong i checked the wiring then. but i remember that when i hooked up the HU it would not work because i didn't hook up the amp wire but i was thinking maybe i blew the stock bose amp it comes with or the radio speakers outs were burned can someone please helpppp me:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.