SOLD $20 sealed/$30 ported enclosures

DS Autosports
10+ year member

I LIKE SOUND!!!
BFN, NC
Hey guys, I just bought some new toys and looking to build some boxes. I'm only charging $20+shipping for sealed and $35+shipping for ported up to 2.5cubes. Enclosures will be bare backed with terminals (45's in ported enclosures); no carpet... I will round edges at no additional charge. You can add double baffle or flush mount for $5 and carpet for $20. Any other bells or whistles just pm me for quote. I'm not new to building boxes, but need to put together a portfolio for local sales. So you save some cash and I get some pics; win-win for all. Thanks guys

how much would shipping cost on average??...make it easier, shipping to 19075??...and y only up to 2.5cu??
Shipping would be between $20-35.it will be $25 to you. I'll do larger, but shipping starts to get expensive...

This seems almost too good to be true. One can't buy the materials (MDF, screws, glue, terminals, etc.) for that price. Good deal for those w/o tools of their own.

This seems almost too good to be true. One can't buy the materials (MDF, screws, glue, terminals, etc.) for that price. Good deal for those w/o tools of their own.
I was about to say that.

It cost me $27 to buy the MDF to make a 2 cf ported box. Then theres still screws and what not. Hes hardly making a profit here, and when you consider the depreciation on his tools, hes losing money.

I'd be all over this if I didn't already build my box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Not too good to be true just want to break in some tools and build a portfolio of my work. Should have started a while back but didn't think of it at the time.

I was about to say that.
It cost me $27 to buy the MDF to make a 2 cf ported box. Then theres still screws and what not. Hes hardly making a profit here, and when you consider the depreciation on his tools, hes losing money.

I'd be all over this if I didn't already build my box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
there is no profit to made by building at this price....after materials there is only a couple of dollars and that is gone after papal fees.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.