SOLD $20 sealed/$30 ported enclosures

DS Autosports
10+ year member

I LIKE SOUND!!!
BFN, NC
Hey guys, I just bought some new toys and looking to build some boxes. I'm only charging $20+shipping for sealed and $35+shipping for ported up to 2.5cubes. Enclosures will be bare backed with terminals (45's in ported enclosures); no carpet... I will round edges at no additional charge. You can add double baffle or flush mount for $5 and carpet for $20. Any other bells or whistles just pm me for quote. I'm not new to building boxes, but need to put together a portfolio for local sales. So you save some cash and I get some pics; win-win for all. Thanks guys

got any pics of your work
I'm at work and don't have access to my photobucket account, but here are a couple threads with pics of my work...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/north-carolina/430767-ds-autosports-wake-county-area.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-%2Anew%2A/466394-simple-box-2-sa-12s.html

3/4" MDF, I assume?
You are correct...if you're going to do it; do it right

how much for 2.5 cubes ported at 32hz and double baffled for a jl 13 w7 to 89110?
$70shipped

i would be interested if you could get some pictures of your previous work
checkout the links above

sorry I'll have to fix when I get off work. Fvcking filter won't let you do anything...suprised I can get this site...
no problemo, just wanted to bring that to your attention //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

total will be $54 shipped
i should have specified that when i said double baffle i wanted my subs to be flush with the outer baffle. will this change the price any? also what about carpet on the box as well. and for your price i can assure you im going to have you build me a box.

oh and rounded edges //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol and before you build anything could you give me external dimensions? so i know it'll fit. and this enclosure is for a pair of idmax's so depth of sub is not exactly the smallest

i should have specified that when i said double baffle i wanted my subs to be flush with the outer baffle. will this change the price any? also what about carpet on the box as well. and for your price i can assure you im going to have you build me a box.

oh and rounded edges //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol and before you build anything could you give me external dimensions? so i know it'll fit. and this enclosure is for a pair of idmax's so depth of sub is not exactly the smallest
The price is the same for flush or double baffle, carpet will be $20 more. shoot me an email with you max dimensions and how you want the box built (ie subs firing down, port up, etc.) email is in sig...

hey im local and am off tomorrow depending how far you are from me wanna build me a box for my new sub? shouldnt take long...dont need anything special....let me know ill be up early..if not ill be buiilding it tomorrow

Man I wish you were local. I need two 5.3 cube sealed boxes for HT in Dallas. I'm a lazy bastard.
Sorry man, maybe someone should start a mobile shop that travels all over the country installing systems for unsuspecting individuals...I would watch that show

I'll try and get some measurements tomorrow and get back with you
Aight man, just lmk

your inbox is full
Sorry inbox is clear...

yes, inbox is full so emailed specs...
email replied

hey im local and am off tomorrow depending how far you are from me wanna build me a box for my new sub? shouldnt take long...dont need anything special....let me know ill be up early..if not ill be buiilding it tomorrow
I work until 3pm and have 3 other boxes I have to get out...sorry dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.