SOLD 20 inch spinners

emoney2g2
10+ year member

saginaw
20 inch player wire wheels with 5 blade chrome spinner paid 600 for the spinners and 1200 for the rims they come with 275-45-20 tires all have good tread rims are in good condition make a offer may trade for sounds or multimedia list all offers

thank you

Erik

would u like me to scan a reciept of the rims?

take a picture of my hand or somethin in with the pics?

you just have ur mind set that im a scammer dont you?

well i could care less just keep your thoughts to your self because every acusation u make i have legit reasons to back it up, so please quit with all the hating on my posts im just trying to sell my rims

thank you

would u like me to scan a reciept of the rims?take a picture of my hand or somethin in with the pics?

you just have ur mind set that im a scammer dont you?

well i could care less just keep your thoughts to your self because every acusation u make i have legit reasons to back it up, so please quit with all the hating on my posts im just trying to sell my rims

thank you
well how about you post some of your positive feedback then? i see plenty of negative. how about i drive to saginaw and take a look at these rims? i'll call you before i come down there. oh but wait a minute you don't answer the phone, return messages or bother to show for a deal.

ok come here and look at them if thats what it will take for you to quit talkin or how bout u call me 989-790-3587 since i dont answer my phone

ok come here and look at them if thats what it will take for you to quit talkin or how bout u call me 989-790-3587 since i dont answer my phone

just give up. take your stolen wheels to a pawn shop and get what you can for them and move on.

hey whats up, are u willing to trade my 20's with spinners for the 20's that u have i havent seen a spinner like that before they caught my eye if you are interested in the rims i have for sale please get back to me

thanks

Erik

if you would like to discuss anything my number is

989-790-3587

hey whats up, are u willing to trade my 20's with spinners for the 20's that u have i havent seen a spinner like that before they caught my eye if you are interested in the rims i have for sale please get back to me thanks

Erik

989-790-3587

are you gonna answer your phone this time?

hey whats up, are u willing to trade my 20's with spinners for the 20's that u have i havent seen a spinner like that before they caught my eye if you are interested in the rims i have for sale please get back to me

thanks

Erik

989-790-3587

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.