20 farad cap!!!

EXSCUSE ME:rolleyes:

how would you like it if someone said that about yourself... You wouldn't feel good now would ya, nooo, youd feel like this:( (blue), so how do you think the cap feels when you criticize it, and the maufacturers..

Like my mom always says if you aint got nothin good or positive to say don't say nothin at all...:p naahh

Actually, there's quite a few mftrs with 20F caps around. They cost as much as a high-quality mainstream amp. Alumapor has it, so does schneider, amongst others. Batcaps are essentially a capacitor and battery in one. Their stock battry sized batcaps are supposed to give humongous power.

If you are kinda interested in the cap, You could also look into an accuvolt. It's a voltage regulator. Keep things contstant at 14.4V, no more no less.

Originally posted by djjdnap EXSCUSE ME:rolleyes:

how would you like it if someone said that about yourself... You wouldn't feel good now would ya, nooo, youd feel like this:( (blue), so how do you think the cap feels when you criticize it, and the maufacturers..

Like my mom always says if you aint got nothin good or positive to say don't say nothin at all...:p naahh
i appologise if i came across as rude.....but i was merly stating a fact.....didnt mean to ruin your parade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif jus messin w/ ya

dale fontnot one of the leading iasca sq competitors uses 2 16 farad alumapro caps....i like the idea of them for sq (little voltage drops)...but for burps they are useless....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

djjdnap

10+ year member
FreakyFreaks ofall Freaks
djjdnap
indy-nap-lis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date