20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

I just watched them youtube videos and all I can say is WOW!!!!! I mean mine is not the prettiest but everything is hooked up right.....they ghettoed the power wires into them d9's big time.
yeah they did,im starting to tear it down in the next couple of days,i already got the box out if you seen the vids..you got pm bro

bobby and me have things worked out. Bobby has been a freind of mine so i helped him get what he needed to get his build done for scrapin.
What he owes or doesnt owe is between me and bobby.[/quote

thats cool and all but your boy 98HOEONSIXEZ needs to cool down with putting bobbys business out like that.

saw your vids on the tube and all i can say is wow they half assed that build **** are you gonna be changing the subs or just getting new ones of the same?

saw your vids on the tube and all i can say is wow they half assed that build **** are you gonna be changing the subs or just getting new ones of the same?
I will still be running revolution design.I will be running 4 D9s at .5 ohm per on 4 superheavyweight 18s. should be crazy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I will still be running revolution design.I will be running 4 D9s at .5 ohm per on 4 superheavyweight 18s. should be crazy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
nice i cant wait to see this rebuild when its complete should bang like hell

nice i cant wait to see this rebuild when its complete should bang like hell
Yeah it should man,1017 of cone area versus my 700 or so i had on the 4 15s should be a good jump,having 4 18s is almost having 6 15s from what i hear.I ordered all my new 350 feet of 0guage wire and rcas from steve at rd,and of course all 4 of the superheavyweights.He shipped out the subs like wednesday of last week i think,he said ill have them today,should have my wire and rcas tomoro or thursday!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif im excited to say the least

So a total of 16 d9's?
**** i wish,naw just 4..i dont have the electrical to run even 8 much less 16 lol.maybe on a burp i could do 8 but not for everyday beatin,id have to double my batteries atleast..that would put me having 20 batts..it already drives like a tank..dont need anymore weight lol

Yeah it should man,1017 of cone area versus my 700 or so i had on the 4 15s should be a good jump,having 4 18s is almost having 6 15s from what i hear.I ordered all my new 350 feet of 0guage wire and rcas from steve at rd,and of course all 4 of the superheavyweights.He shipped out the subs like wednesday of last week i think,he said ill have them today,should have my wire and rcas tomoro or thursday!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif im excited to say the least
**** thats crazy and to think all i want in my truck are a couple of 1508's

O ok lol u said 4 d9's per I thought u was talking about 4 per sub I was like daym
lol maybe i missworded it,but i meant running at .5 ohm per amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

**** thats crazy and to think all i want in my truck are a couple of 1508's
Thanks man,and as long as you like what you have thats all that matters bro!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.