20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

****, thats messed up. especially after all the time they had it.
Tell me about it!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Its all good,itll be right this time,ill be helping on it

Man, hate to hear that with all the time they had it and took shortcuts. They would be replacing everything with me watching for free next. That is if they even did it for me. Hope you get everything situated,

Offtopic, I heard thunderram couple weeks ago, with 4 d9s in it and it was pure nasty. The guy that bought it couldnt really tell me much about it, are they heavy weights or the alpha series?

I know the best friend of the guy who owns it. We have talked a few times. He lives i think in philidelphia Ms, somewhere above jackson i believe. Its a mid 30 black guy that bought it. I heard it at a car show around aliceville alabama they put on about a month ago. Its now running 9 shuriken batts and 4 d9's i got some pictures i will load in a few. They only thing about it was about 2 min into the songs the amps would go into protect and you couldnt put your hand near them.

This thing was pretty nasty to sit in also, moved alot of air.

dlrjtd.jpg

Guy in the picture is the new owner.

258s22e.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.